Basic setup (as appears in the article):
- Download and install OpenBeagle from here
- Download the source files from here (note: this is a zip archive)
- Unpack the archive into a new folder.
- Compile the file main.cpp with your favorite C++ compiler.
- Make sure that the compilation and linking flags are properly set for OpenBeagle.
- The following Perl modules: XML::XPath, GraphViz::XML, Getopt::Long
- Run the script run.sh from the downloaded archive.
- The following files will be produced:
- tree.ps - the visual representation of the genotype of the best individual
- graph.eps - the plot of the best individual alongside the initial data